Stat

Sunday, December 3, 2023

Overwhelmed? Yeah. A titch.

I will have five things to do and add two more. Or say "sure" when someone asks if I can add something on to what I'm doing.
I'm an idiot like this. Always have been.
I also like to book myself to the nth degree and then wonder why my ass is hitting my heels.

Let's book events two weekends in a row, cook Thanksgiving for a large crowd (the best crowd-wouldn't change a thing), then stumble into December with appointments, parties, no Christmas shopping done, and another event. OH! And a book dropping Black Friday.

I can do it all or die trying. 💀 

I'm booking four to five author events for 2024. And they are asking if I have a Personal Assistant.
A what? 😕
Personal assistant?
An assistant that is personal to me?
Do people have those? Other writers have those?
What is that even LIKE?
I'm completely perplexed and envious.

I'm making that a goal for 2024. Acquire a Personal Assistant.
It all sounds so...wonderful.

Always writing*

No comments:

Post a Comment